Personal Skype sessions
Emotional eating can become incredibly debilitating and affect your mental and physical health.
Below are some indications that you may suffer from disordered, emotional eating:
* You constantly think about your weight and are continually going on diets
* You struggle with binge eating
* You constantly feel guilty about what you have eaten
* You obsess about what you should and shouldn't be eating
* You’re constantly yoyo dieting
* You feel out of control when you can’t lose weight or eat what you think you shouldn’t
Here’s where I can help. I offer private one to one coaching over Skype, which includes email support, food diary analysis and journaling. The course consists of five sessions over 15 hours, and can take place over a period of two and six months.
My help could be invaluable if:
* You want to heal your relationship with food and do away with anxiety and worry around your body image and food
* Your life is currently on hold as you wait to be the right weight or shape
* You want to be free of guilt and shame and be able to enjoy food without feeling bad about yourself
* You feel your relationship with food and your body is holding you back from living the life you deserve
* You want to feel comfortable in your body and learn to love the skin you're in.
Please contact me if you would like more information about my coaching session, or would like to speak with me.
Want to find out more about emotional eating? Read my article for Huffington Post.